Kath Locke Centre
The Kath Locke Centre combines the best in conventional NHS healthcare alongside complementary therapies to offer a complete approach to health and well-being.
During the week we offer a wide range of fun, friendly activities, courses and classes to help:
- Get more active: Cuban dance, Flex-it@50, Qigong, Soca Aerobics, Yoga, Zumba
- Wind down, relax and stay well: Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Hypnotherapy, Massage, Meditation, Reiki, reflexology
- Get group support: Narcotics Anonymous, Sugar Group (diabetic support), Social Phobia, Alcohol POD Group
We also provide a base for some vital services.
It’s a great place to find out about what’s going on Moss Side and Hulme. Got a few minutes? Drop by and relax in our cafe.
To get in touch
Come a see us at:
123 Moss Lane East,
Or phone: 0161 455 0211
- Helping Hands at Kath Locke August 31, 2017
Feel relaxed and refreshed with a facial or a massage. Book your appointment now – starts Friday 6 October then every Friday. Call Sharon on 0749 493 2029.
- Check out hypnotherapy October 11, 2016
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
Have you checked out our new hypnotherapy sessions yet? The sessions start between 2pm and 6pm and last for 50 min. Price of the session is £10. To book for an appointment, ring Kath Locke reception on 0161 455 0211.
- Homeopathy: Extra! Extra! October 11, 2016
The homeopathy group have created a flyer with details of the kind of service they offer.
Download the flyer here: Homeopathy Clinic Flyer