Longsight Community Primary: Key Stage 2 teacher and pupil/sports premium advocate: 25/04/2018Comments Off
Longsight Community Primary looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher and pupil/sports premium advocate to join our friendly, supportive, committed and hard-working team.
- The successful candidate:
- Is an enthusiastic and driven KS2 practitioner
- Will provide a clear and ambitious action plan for both Pupil Premium and Sports Premium funding
- Has high expectations in all areas of children’s learning
- Can lead innovation and originality in creating stimulating learning opportunities
- Is able to monitor standards and progress in order to initiate improvement
- Has ideas and, very importantly, a good sense of humour!
Longsight Community Primary is part of The Big Life group, including Big Life Schools, a growing Multi Academy Trust.
For more information, visit the school website here.