We have temporarily postponed our community drop-in groups until further notice.
Minds Matter ‘Call In Service’ is a new telephone support service, which is open between 10.00am-2.00pm from Monday to Friday on 0161 470 6100.
This is for Tameside & Glossop residents who are experiencing low mood and anxiety where social issues are a factor but who are not already open to mental health services
Calls will be answered by Peer Support Workers who offer direct support and/ or signposting and, where appropriate, you can access a Mental Wellbeing Practitioner.
Minds Matter is connected into the whole mental health system, so can also support into the wide range of mental health support and services as required.
Minds Matter helps with everyday issues that affect your mental wellbeing.
We have a team of Mental Wellbeing Practitioners, Peer Support Workers and Counsellors who can help you to manage and overcome your difficulties.
We are friendly and approachable, and will make sure that you see the right person who can help.
We can help you:
– Address current problems
– Gain a new understanding of your difficulties and develop new ways of coping
– Make positive changes in your life
– Talk about your difficulties in a non-judgemental and supportive environment.
- Opening times:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 4:30pm
- To access the service you can call us or speak to your GP.
- Minds Matter