Due to changes in our working practice, in response to the coronavirus, we encourage you to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, from the week beginning Monday, 23 March, we are not picking up post at our offices. If you have sent post to us at any time this week, please contact us to ensure we have received it.
We have also temporarily postponed our community drop-in groups until further notice.
Minds Matter helps with everyday issues that affect your mental wellbeing.
We have a team of Mental Wellbeing Practitioners, Peer Support Workers and Counsellors who can help you to manage and overcome your difficulties.
We are friendly and approachable, and will make sure that you see the right person who can help.
We can help you:
– Address current problems
– Gain a new understanding of your difficulties and develop new ways of coping
– Make positive changes in your life
– Talk about your difficulties in a non-judgemental and supportive environment.
- Opening times:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 4:30pm
- To access the service you can call us or speak to your GP.
- Minds Matter