Minds Matter helps with everyday issues that affect your mental wellbeing.
We have a team of Mental Wellbeing Practitioners, Peer Support Workers and Counsellors who can help you to manage and overcome your difficulties.
We are friendly and approachable, and will make sure that you see the right person who can help.
We can help you:
– Address current problems
– Gain a new understanding of your difficulties and develop new ways of coping
– Make positive changes in your life
– Talk about your difficulties in a non-judgemental and supportive environment.
- Opening times:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- To access the service you can call us or speak to your GP.
- Minds Matter