Community Development Worker: 25/06/2018Comments Off
Reporting to: Community Services Manager
Salary: £21,074, pro rata, point 22 on the NJC scale
Working hours: 28hrs (pro rata to WTE 37.5 hours)
Annual Leave: 25 days per annum (rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service with the Big Life Group)
Contract Length: Fixed term 1 year initially
Based at: Zion and Kath Locke Centres, Manchester
Big Life Centres enables people to live their best lives. It does this by developing health and wellbeing centres that deliver holistic services to improve the quality of life for people living in disadvantaged areas. It enables people to make choices for themselves.
Big Life Centres offer:
- A place in the community – high quality, welcoming, helpful
- Improving access to health and wellbeing services for all residents
- Supporting people and providing opportunities for them to achieve their goals and aspirations
- Offering tenants a high quality, competitive service with added value linked to our shared values
- Improving health and wellbeing outcomes
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Community Development Worker, to develop and support community-based and volunteering activity, to encourage engagement, and to develop activities and services with and for local people.
For an informal conversation about the role please contact Andrea on 07508 340772.
Completed application forms can be sent to Andrea Lyons, Community Services Manager via email at email@example.com
Click here to download an application form
Click here to download the job description and person specification