Skills for Employment
Our Key Workers will help you build a path to sustainable employment by supporting you into work through practical work placements in your chosen industry, training opportunities and one-to-one support.
What we can offer
- A journey into employment tailored to you by your own Key Worker. The amount of support and time your journey will take depends on where you decide you want to get to.
- Funded training opportunities at local colleges, to gain skills in your chosen area of work.
- Work placements within a variety of industries, in fields such as construction and trades, childcare, business admin, IT, education and many more.
- Access to exclusive job opportunities and apprenticeships through our partner employer networks.
- Resilience, confidence building, assertiveness courses and other activities to prepare you for work.
- Support with the practicalities of entering the job arena from our Employment Support Officers – this can include help to look and apply for the right job for you.
Who can we help?
Call 0161 667 3810 if you live in Greater Manchester and want to check whether we can help you.