What are Health Chats?
Health Chats are brief conversations with family, friends and people in your community about health lifestyle behaviours.
Health chats could be about any health related topic – alcohol, being active, healthy eating, mental wellbeing, sexual health or tobacco.
Living Well Rochdale is running courses now in how to become a Health Chatter.
Why not sign up and help someone check out their health.
Gain a Level 2 in Understanding Health Improvement, a GCSE equivalent qualification.
Call Living Well Rochdale on 01706 751 190.
The service is commissioned by Rochdale Council and Public Health.
We now have the following Health Chats courses available
- Tuesday 27 October – Demesne Community Centre, Asby Close, Langley, Middleton – 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Tuesday 10 November – Lock 50, Oldham Road, Rochdale – 9.30am-4.30pm
- Wednesday 18 November – Burnside Community Centre, Langley, Middleton – 9am – 3pm
- Friday 20 November and Friday 27 November (half days) – Heywood Library – 1-4pm
- Tuesday 24 November – Lock 50, Oldham Road, Rochdale – 9.30-4.30pm
- Friday 4 December – Lock 50, Oldham Road, Rochdale – 9.30am – 4.30pm
Please call 01706 751 190 for more information.