Big Life Centres
Big Life Centres enables people to live their best lives. It does this by developing health and well being centres that deliver holistic services to improve the quality of life for people living in disadvantaged areas. It enables people to make choices for themselves.
Big Life Centres offer:
- A place in the community – high quality, welcoming, helpful
- Improving access to health and wellbeing services for all residents
- Supporting people and providing opportunities for them to achieve their goals and apsirations
- Offering tenants a high quality, competitive service with added value linked to our shared values
- Improving health and wellbeing outcomes
- Helping Hands at Kath Locke August 31, 2017
Feel relaxed and refreshed with a facial or a massage. Book your appointment now – starts Friday 6 October then every Friday. Call Sharon on 0749 493 2029.
- Boost for healthier lifestyles quest April 3, 2017
Efforts to tackle the main causes of long term ill-health in the Rochdale Borough will get a boost from April.
A new Living Well partnership is being developed to build easier routes to healthier lifestyles for people in the borough.
Living Well will be delivered by a partnership between The Big Life group, Link4Life, Rochdale & District MIND, Early Break and Rochdale CVS to offer lifestyle change on our doorsteps and in our homes.
- Being Well Salford at the heart of major health and wellbeing report November 17, 2016
Being Well Salford is at the heart of a major new NHS report.
The Realising the Value programme has assessed the benefits of person-centred and community-centred approaches for health and wellbeing, focusing on a number of projects including Being Well Salford, a local service managed by The Big Life group in partnership with a number of other organisations. Continue reading →
- Check out hypnotherapy October 11, 2016
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
Have you checked out our new hypnotherapy sessions yet? The sessions start between 2pm and 6pm and last for 50 min. Price of the session is £10. To book for an appointment, ring Kath Locke reception on 0161 455 0211.
- Homeopathy: Extra! Extra! October 11, 2016
The homeopathy group have created a flyer with details of the kind of service they offer.
Download the flyer here: Homeopathy Clinic Flyer